HTC U12+ screen detailed specifications*.
The HTC U12+ screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2880 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 537 pixels per inch (PPI). HTC U12+ screen based on Super LCD6 technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The HTC U12+ was introduced in May 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of HTC U12+ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (80.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||537|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2880 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5,|
Other features of the HTC U12+:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo) with HTC Sense
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 16 MP (f/2.6, 1.0µm),
phase detection & laser autofocus, OIS, gyro-EIS, 2x optical zoom,
dual-LED dual-tone flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/240fps, HDR, 24-bit/96kHz stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor Dual: 8 MP (f/2.0, 1.12µm), 1080p, HDR, panorama
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 24 h (3G)
– Dimensions 156.6 x 73.9 x 8.7 mm (6.17 x 2.91 x 0.34 in)
– Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
– Front/back glass & aluminum frame
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of HTC U12+
You might like it: HTC U11+
Here you can take a look at all HTC products
Also, you can check and compare all HTC smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of HTC
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.