HTC U11 Eyes screen detailed specifications*.
The HTC U11 Eyes screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 402 pixels per inch (PPI). HTC U11 Eyes screen based on Super LCD3 technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The HTC U11 Eyes was introduced in January 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of HTC U11 Eyes screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (78.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||402|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the HTC U11 Eyes:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652, Octa-core
– GPU Adreno 510
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2 TB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP (f/1.7, 1.4 μm), phase detection autofocus,
OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps
– Secondary sensor Dual: 5 MP, f/2.2 + 5 MP, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 18.6 days (3G)/Up to 18.3 days (4G)
– Talk time Up to 28.8 h (3G)
– Dimensions 157.9 x 74.99 x 8.5 mm (6.22 x 2.95 x 0.33 in)
– Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
– IP67 certified
Photos & Media of HTC U11 Eyes
You might like it: HTC U11
Here you can take a look at all HTC products
Also, you can check and compare all HTC smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of HTC
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.