Google Pixel 4 screen detailed specifications*.
The Google Pixel 4 screen has a 5.7-inch size with resolution 2280 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19:9. The pixel density is equal to 444 pixels per inch (PPI). Google Pixel 4 screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 100000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The Google Pixel 4 was introduced in October 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Google Pixel 4 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.7 inches (79.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (144.8 mm), H (130.8 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (5.15 in), W (2.44 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||444|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2280 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Google Pixel 4:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
– GPU Adreno 640
– OS Android 10
– Internal 64/128 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF,
OIS + 16 MP, f/2.4, 45mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom;
Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
– Secondary sensor Dual: 8 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 1.22µm, no AF +
TOF 3D camera; Auto-HDR, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery
– Fast battery charging 18W
– Dimensions 147.1 x 68.8 x 8.2 mm (5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 in)
– Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
– Front/back Gorilla Glass 5, aluminum frame
– IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Google Pixel 4
You might like it: Google Pixel 4 XL
Here you can take a look at all Google products
Also, you can check and compare all Google smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Google
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.