Google Pixel 3 Screen Specifications
Google Pixel 3 screen detailed specifications*.
The Google Pixel 3 screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 443 pixels per inch (PPI). Google Pixel 3 screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 100000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The Google Pixel 3 was introduced on October 9, 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Google Pixel 3 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (77.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (125 mm), W (62.5 mm)|
H (4.92 in), W (2.46 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||443|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Google Pixel 3:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS,
dual pixel PDAF, Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
– Secondary sensor Dual: 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF +
8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF; Auto-HDR, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2915 mAh battery
– Dimensions 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9 mm (5.73 x 2.69 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 148 g (5.22 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
– IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Google Pixel 3
You might like it: Google Pixel 3 XL and Google Pixel 2
Here you can take a look at all Google products
Also, you can check and compare all Google smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Google
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.