Google Pixel 2 XL screen detailed specifications*.
The Google Pixel 2 XL screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2880 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 538 pixels per inch (PPI). Google Pixel 2 XL screen based on P-OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1000000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Google Pixel 2 XL was introduced on October 4, 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Google Pixel 2 XL screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (76.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||538|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2880 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Google Pixel 2 XL:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 12.3 MP, f/1.8, OIS and EIS (gyro), phase detection &
laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3520 mAh battery
– Dimensions 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 175 g (6.17 oz)
– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Google Pixel 2 XL
You might like it: Google Pixel XL and Google Pixel 2
Here you can take a look at all Google products
Also, you can check and compare all Google smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Google
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.