Google Pixel 2 Screen Specifications
Google Pixel 2 screen detailed specifications*.
The Google Pixel 2 screen has a 5.0-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 441 pixels per inch (PPI). Google Pixel 2 screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 100000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The Google Pixel 2 was introduced on October 4, 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Google Pixel 2 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.0 inches (67.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (127 mm), H (111 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (4.36 in), W (2.45 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||441|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Google Pixel 2:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 12.3 MP, f/1.8, OIS and EIS (gyro), phase detection &
laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
– Dimensions 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm (5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 143 g (5.04 oz)
– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Google Pixel 2
You might like it: Google Pixel 2 XL and Google Pixel
Here you can take a look at all Google products
Also, you can check and compare all Google smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Google
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.