Cat S41 screen detailed specifications*.
The Cat S41 screen has a 5.0-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 441 pixels per inch (PPI). Cat S41 screen based on IPS technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Cat S41 was introduced in September 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Cat S41 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.0 inches (60.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (127 mm), H (111 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (4.36 in), W (2.45 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||441|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
[amazon_link asins=’B075D7MZ4X,B01MTOCCJS,B075CDSGD8′ template=’ProductGrid2′ store=’sizescreens-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ecf94155-c87b-11e7-a030-c37134f6e7d9′]
Other features of the Cat S41:
– CPU Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20
Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Mali-T880 MP2
– OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
– Internal 32 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 3GB
– Primary sensor 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
– Video [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 8 MP
– Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 1056 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 38 h (3G)
– Dimensions 152 x 75 x 12.9 mm (5.98 x 2.95 x 0.51 in)
– Weight 218 g (7.69 oz)
– IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 2.0 meters and 60 minutes
– Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 m
– MIL-STD-810G compliant – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation,
transport and thermal shock resistant
Photos & Media of Cat S41
Also, you can check and compare all Cat smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Cat
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.