Cat S31 screen detailed specifications*.
The Cat S31 screen has a 4.7-inch size with resolution 1280 × 720 px which is equal to High Definition (HD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 312 pixels per inch (PPI). Cat S31 screen based on IPS technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Cat S31 was introduced in September 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Cat S31 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.7 inches (56.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (119.4 mm), H (104 mm), W (59 mm)|
H (4.1 in), W (2.3 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||312|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1280 × 720 px (HD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Cat S31:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210
Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
– GPU Adreno 304
– OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
– Internal 12 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 64 GB
– RAM 2GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
– Video [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 2 MP
– Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 146 x 74.4 x 12.6 mm (5.75 x 2.93 x 0.50 in)
– Weight 200 g (7.05 oz)
– IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.2 meters and 35 minutes
– Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 m
– MIL-STD-810G compliant – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation,
transport and thermal shock resistant
Photos & Media of Cat S31
Also, you can check and compare all Cat smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Cat
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.