Cat S30 screen detailed specifications*.
The Cat S30 screen has a 4.5-inch size with resolution 854 × 480 px which is equal to Full Wide VGA (FWVGA) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 218 pixels per inch (PPI). Cat S30 screen based on TFT technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Cat S30 was introduced in September 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Cat S30 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.5 inches (54.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (114 mm), H (100 mm), W (56 mm)|
H (3.92 in), W (2.21 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||218|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||854 × 480 px (FWVGA)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Cat S30:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210
Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7
– GPU Adreno 304
– OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
– Internal 8 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 64 GB
– RAM 1GB
– Primary sensor 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
– Video [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 2 MP
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 936 h
– Talk time Up to 18 h
– Dimensions 141.9 x 72.7 x 13.3 mm (5.59 x 2.86 x 0.52 in)
– Weight 181 g (6.38 oz)
– IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1 meter and 60 minutes
– Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 m
– MIL-STD-810G compliant – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation,
transport and thermal shock resistant
Photos & Media of Cat S30
Also, you can check and compare all Cat smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Cat
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.