Cat B35 screen detailed specifications*.
The Cat B35 screen has a 2.4-inch size with resolution 320 × 240 px which is equal to Quarter Video Graphics Array (QVGA) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 4:3. The pixel density is equal to 167 pixels per inch (PPI). Cat B35 screen based on TFT technology. The screen is covered by Scratch-proof protection glass.
The Cat B35 was introduced in September 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Cat B35 screen:
|Number of colors||n/a|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||2.4 inches (21.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (61 mm), H (49 mm), W (37 mm)|
H (1.92 in), W (1.44 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||167|
|Resolution||320 × 240 px (QVGA)|
Other features of the Cat B35:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8905 Snapdragon 205
Dual-core (2×1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
– GPU Adreno 304
– OS n/a
– Internal 4 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 128 GB
– RAM 512MB
– Primary sensor 2 MP, LED flash
– Video [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 720 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 12 h (3G)
– Dimensions 138 x 60 x 14 mm (5.43 x 2.36 x 0.55 in)
– Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
– IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.2m for 35 mins)
– Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8m
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
Photos & Media of Cat B35
Also, you can check and compare all Cat smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Cat
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.