Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL screen detailed specifications*.
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 402 pixels per inch (PPI). Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL screen based on IPS technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL was introduced in February 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (80.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||402|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
Other features of the Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630/Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 / Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Adreno 508 / Adreno 505
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2TB
– RAM 3/4GB
Primary sensor Dual: 16 MP (f/2.2, 26 mm, PDAF) + Unknown MP (13 mm, no AF),
gyro EIS, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
– Video [email protected] (SDM630 only), [email protected]/60fps
– Secondary sensor Dual: 20 MP (f/2.0, 23 mm, 1/2.8″, 1.0 μm) + Unknown MP (13 mm),
gyro EIS, LED flash
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 24 days (4G)
– Talk time Up to 30 h (3G)
– Music playback Up to 4 days
– Dimensions 160.62 x 76.16 x 7.8 mm (6.32 x 3.0 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 168.3 g (5.94 oz)
– Front/rear glass, aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL
You might like it: Asus Zenfone 5 and Asus Zenfone 5z
Here you can take a look at all Asus products
Also, you can check and compare all Asus smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Asus
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.