Apple iPhone XS screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone XS screen has a 5.8-inch size with resolution 2436 × 1125 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 458 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone XS screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1000000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Fingerprint-resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone XS was introduced on September 12, 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone XS screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.8 inches (82.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (147.3 mm), H (134 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (5.27 in), W (2.43 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||458|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2436 × 1125 px|
|Luminance||625 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
3D Touch display
Other features of the Apple iPhone XS:
– CPU Apple A12 Bionic, Hexa-core
– GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
– OS iOS 12
– Internal 64/256/512 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF +
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom;
Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
– Video [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion battery
– Talk time Up to 20 h
– Music play Up to 60 h
– Video Playback Up to 14 h
– Dimensions 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
– Weight 177 g (6.24 oz)
– Front/back glass, stainless steel frame
– IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Apple iPhone XS
You might like it: iPhone XR
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.