Apple iPhone SE screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone SE screen has a 4.0-inch size with resolution 1136 × 640 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 326 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone SE screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 800:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Fingerprint‑resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone SE was introduced on March 21, 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone SE screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.0 inches (60.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (101.6 mm), H (89 mm), W (50 mm)|
H (3.5 in), W (1.96 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||326|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1136 × 640 px|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Fingerprint‑resistant oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPhone SE:
– CPU Apple A9 (Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister)
– GPU PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
– OS iOS 10.3.3
– Internal 16/32/64/128 GB
– RAM 2GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, [email protected], face detection, HDR
– Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh)
– Standby Up to 240 h (2G) / Up to 240 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 50 h
– Dimensions 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
– Weight 113 g (3.99 oz)
Photos & Media of the Apple iPhone SE:
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.