Apple iPhone SE 2020 screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 screen has a 4.7-inch size with resolution 1334 × 750 px which is equal to High Definition (HD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 326 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone SE 2020 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1400:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Ion-strengthened protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 was introduced on April 15, 2020.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone SE 2020 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.7 inches (65.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (119.4 mm), H (104 mm), W (59 mm)|
H (4.1 in), W (2.3 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||326|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1334 × 750 px|
|Luminance||625 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
with oleophobic coating
Other features of the Apple iPhone SE 2020:
– CPU Apple A13 Bionic
Hexa-core (2×2.65 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder)
– GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
– OS iOS 13
– Internal 64/128/256 GB
– RAM 3GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, OIS, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
– Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, OIS, stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 7 MP, f/2.2, Face detection, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps; gyro-EIS
– Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery (6.96 Wh)
– Fast charging 18W, Qi wireless charging
– Music play Up to 40 h
– Video Playback Up to 13 h
– Dimensions 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 148 g (5.22 oz)
– Glass front and back, aluminum frame
– IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Apple iPhone SE 2020
You might like it: iPhone 8
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.