Apple iPhone 8 Screen Specifications
Apple iPhone 8 screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone 8 screen has a 4.7-inch size with resolution 1334 × 750 px which is equal to High Definition (HD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 326 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone 8 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1400:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Ion-strengthened protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone 8 was introduced on September 12, 2017.
You might like these links:
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone 8 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.7 inches (65.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (119.4 mm), H (104 mm), W (59 mm)|
H (4.1 in), W (2.3 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||326|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1334 × 750 px|
|Luminance||625 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass with oleophobic coating,|
3D Touch display & home button
Other features of the Apple iPhone 8:
– CPU Apple A11 Bionic
– GPU Apple designed tri-core
– OS iOS 11
– Internal 64/256 GB
– RAM LPDDR4 2GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS,
quad-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
– Secondary sensor 7 MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR
– Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 40 h
– Video Playback Up to 13 h
– Dimensions 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 148 g (5.22 oz)
– Glass back panel & aluminum frame
– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Apple iPhone 8
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.