Apple iPhone 11 Pro screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro screen has a 5.8-inch size with resolution 2436 × 1125 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 458 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone 11 Pro screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 2000000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Fingerprint-resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro was introduced on September 10, 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone 11 Pro screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.8 inches (82.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (147.3 mm), H (134 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (5.27 in), W (2.43 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||458|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2436 × 1125 px|
|Luminance||1200 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
Other features of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro:
– CPU Apple A13 Bionic
– OS iOS 13
– Internal 64/256/512 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS +
12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom +
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide); Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
– Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensorDual: 12 MP, f/2.2 + TOF 3D camera;
HDR, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3190 mAh battery
– Fast battery charging 18W
– Qi wireless charging
– Music play Up to 65 h
– Video Playback Up to 18 h
– Dimensions 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.81 x 0.32 in)
– Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
– Front/back glass, stainless steel frame
– IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Apple iPhone 11 Pro
You might like it: iPhone 11
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.