Apple iPad Pro screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPad Pro screen has a 12.9-inch size with resolution 2732 × 2048 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 4:3. The pixel density is equal to 264 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPad Pro screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Scratch-resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPad Pro was introduced on September 9, 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPad Pro screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||12.9 inches (77.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (327.7 mm), H (262 mm), W (197 mm)|
H (10.32 in), W (7.74 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||264|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2732 × 2048 px|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPad Pro:
– CPU Apple A9X (Dual-core 2.26 GHz)
– GPU PowerVR Series 7
– OS iOS 10.3.3
– Internal 32/128/256 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocusApple
– Video [email protected], [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 1.2 MP, [email protected], face detection, HDR,
FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
– Non-removable Li-Ion 10307 mAh battery (38.8 Wh)
– Talk time Up to 10 h
– Dimensions 305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm (12.04 x 8.69 x 0.27 in)
– Weight 713 g (1.57 lb) (Wi-Fi) / 723 g (1.59 lb) (LTE)
Photos & Media of Apple iPad Pro
You might like it: Apple iPad Pro 2nd gen
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPad Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.