Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018 screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018 screen has a 12.9-inch size with resolution 2732 × 2048 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 4:3. The pixel density is equal to 264 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Scratch-resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018 was introduced on October 30, 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||12.9 inches (85.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (327.7 mm), H (262 mm), W (197 mm)|
H (10.32 in), W (7.74 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||264|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2732 × 2048 px|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Luminance||600 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018:
– CPU Apple A12X Bionic
Octa-core (4x Vortex + 4x Tempest)
– GPU Apple GPU (7-core graphics)
– OS iOS 12
– Internal 64/256/512 GB or 1 TB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/3″, PDAF, Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
– Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard), Face detection,
HDR, panorama, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Po battery (36.71 Wh)
– Video play/Music play Up to 10 h
– Dimensions 280.6 x 214.9 x 5.9 mm (11.04 x 8.46 x 0.23 in)
– Weight 631 g (1.39 lb) (Wi-Fi) / 633 g (1.4 lb) (Wi-Fi + LTE)
– Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
Photos & Media of Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2018
You might like it: Apple iPad Pro 11
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPad Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.