Apple iPad Pro 11 2020 screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPad Pro 11 2020 screen has a 11.0-inch size with resolution 2388 × 1668 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 10:7. The pixel density is equal to 264 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPad Pro 11 2020 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Scratch-resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPad Pro 11 2020 was introduced on March 18, 2020.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPad Pro 11 2020 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||11.0 inches (82.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (279.4 mm), H (228.9 mm), W (160.2 mm)|
H (9.01 in), W (6.31 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||264|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2388 × 1668 px|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Luminance||600 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPad Pro 11 2020:
– CPU Apple A12Z Bionic, Octa-core
– GPU Apple GPU
– OS iPadOS 14
– Internal 128/256/512 GB or 1 TB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF +
10 MP, f/2.4, 11mm (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth);
Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
– 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
– Secondary sensor 7 MP, f/2.2, Face detection, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30/60fps
– Non-removable Li-Po battery (28.65 Wh)
– Video play Up to 10 h
– Dimensions 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm (9.74 x 7.02 x 0.23 in)
– Weight 471 g (Wi-Fi) (1.04 lb)/ 473 g (LTE) (1.04 lb)
– Glass front, aluminum back and frame
– Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
Photos & Media of Apple iPad Pro 11 2020
You might like it: Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2020
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPad Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.