Apple iPad 10.2 2020 screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPad 10.2 2020 screen has a 10.2-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1620 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 4:3. The pixel density is equal to 264 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPad 10.2 2020 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Scratch-resistant protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPad 10.2 2020 was introduced on September 15, 2020.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPad 10.2 2020 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||10.2 inches (74.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (259 mm), H (207.3 mm), W (155.4 mm)|
H (8.16 in), W (6.12 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||264|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1620 px|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPad 10.2 2020:
– CPU Apple A12 Bionic
Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
– GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
– OS iPadOS 14
– Internal 32/128 GB
– RAM 3GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF, HDR, panorama
– Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
– Secondary sensor 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard), HDR, 720p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Po battery (32.4 Wh)
– Talk time Up to 10 h / up to 9 h (LTE)
– Dimensions 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm (9.8 x 6.8 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 490 g (Wi-Fi) (1.08 lb) / 495 g (LTE) (1.09 lb)
– Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
– Stylus support (1st gen only)
– Smart Keyboard support
Photos & Media of Apple iPad 10.2 2020
You might like it: Apple iPad Air 2020
You might like it: Apple iPad 10.2 2019
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPad Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.